Thanks for your order. Your tickets have been emailed to you – please check your spam folder incase they have been delivered there.
We may occasionally email you with other shows that may be of interest based on your purchase. If you do not wish to receive this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com with any queries
Terms and conditions
1.Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle us to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2, If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
3. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
4. Occasionally the event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact us.
5. To collect tickets at the box office please take note of the booking number and bring this with you to the box office on the night of the show.
6. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
7. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
8. If an event is cancelled or postponed we will inform you as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for refunds for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
9. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
10. If we cancel an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or headline act we will try to inform you.
11. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we will give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by us you will be offered a refund.
12. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event.
Attending an event
13. We take no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
14. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
15. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
16. We will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event which we consider particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
17. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
18. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
19. We will not otherwise share your information without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
20. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
22. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and SEE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.